This one a little different but something I’ve found immensely useful that you don’t read about much.
Anyone who has used Kali knows of aptitude. Apt-get is one of the first commands you’ll learn for the terminal. Being able to search the packages available in common package managers (like aptitude) is crazy useful!
Here are some examples,
apt-cache search keyword
pip3 search keyword
msfconsole > search keyword
Which ones did I not include? Comment below!
Read all the entries in this series!
- Reinstall Grub Bootloader on a Dual boot laptop Kali Tips #1
- Automatically Log Terminal Kali Tips #2
- Add Message to Terminal Kali Tips #3
- Code Editor Kali Tips #4
- Convert MSG to PDF Kali Tips #5
- Run Metasploit Module One Liner Kali Tips #6
- Check External IP Kali Tips #7