So OSINT lets you find some incredible stuff, like the stuff you see in OSINT Escapades (Newest Entry is linked HERE).
That said, sometimes you will find msg files which are email files used by Microsoft Exchange and Outlook. By default there is no way to read these clearly on Kali! So todays tip is just a one line tool you can download that converts these msg files to PDFs for easy viewing!
Just enter the following command into terminal!
- sudo apt-get install libemail-outlook-message-perl libemail-sender-perl | convert msg to pdf
Then once you have an msg file you want to convert you type the following
- msgconvert /directory/where/file/lives/*.msg
Read all the entries in this series!
- Reinstall Grub Bootloader on a Dual boot laptop Kali Tips #1
- Automatically Log Terminal Kali Tips #2
- Add Message to Terminal Kali Tips #3
- Code Editor Kali Tips #4
- Convert MSG to PDF Kali Tips #5
- Run Metasploit Module One Liner Kali Tips #6
- Check External IP Kali Tips #7
- Search Packages in Common Package Managers Kali Tips #8