Psychology, Body Language, Lying, etc are interesting and deep subjects in of themselves. However, when it comes to Physical Penetration Tests, Phishing campaigns or other types of Offensive Cyber (Information) Security, Social Engineering is vital.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the top books I’ve read on the subject that I have found value from. Not even just from professional engagements but also in my day to day or personal life.
EVERYONE should read these as they are relevant regardless of your profession or personal life status(es).
- Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking – Book by Christopher J. Hadnagy
- Social Engineering: The Science of Human Hacking – Book by Christopher J. Hadnagy
- What Every BODY is Saying – Book by Joe Navarro
- Spy the Lie – Book by Don Tennant, Michael Floyd, and Susan Carnicero
- How to Read a Person Like a Book – Book by Gerard Nierenberg and Henry H Calero
- Without Saying a Word: Master the Science of Body Language and Maximize Your Success – Book by Kasia Wezowski and Patryk Wezowski